Monday, March 7, 2011

marry me monday

I'm a guest blogger on Jessica's blog for her Marry Me Monday series. I wrote it a couple weeks ago with Mr. Gherkin's help.  It was fun to think back to our wedding day and laugh.  It was even better to think about the events (both good and trying) that we've shared together over the past four years. I thank God that this man asked me to marry him six years ago (in May).


Photobucket
You can read my guest post here or click the above button. Thanks for having me, Jessica, and good luck on your upcoming wedding and marriage. 


Two are better than one, because they have good return for their work.
If one falls down, his friend can help him up...
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

3 comments:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

Thank YOU Tiffanie for yur post!

BFM said...

What a fun idea!!
I wanted to thank you too for sharing my link to A Meal in the Mail. Someone may get an extra gift card because you helped spread the word! Thank you!!!

Shannon said...

How neat!