Thursday, March 3, 2011

product of the week

So they were discussing aging on one of those daytime talks shows (you know Oprah, Ellen, the View) one day. During the show they polled the audience and asked how many people wash their face every night before bed. I was so proud of myself as I eagerly raised my hand thinking heck yeah, sometimes I was my face three times a day (morning, before and/or after exercise, and at bedtime)

Then they ask how many people exfoliate on a regular basis.  I slowly lowered my hand and hung my head in shame. Then they recommended this bad boy...  

via

It's a knock off of the coveted Clarisonic Cleansing system but with a much prettier price tag. It's basically a deep cleansing system with a gentle exfoliation. I'm proud to say that I've been consistently exfoliating for over a month now. 

6 comments:

Lenzi said...

I just got one of these too! I like it ok. I'm using my normal Aveeno cleanser because I have the most sensitive skin on the planet. I'm not over the top impressed with it though! Maybe I should at least try the cleanser that came with it. These cleansing systems do seem to be all the rage though! Guiliana Rancic is endorsing a new one, too! Start small, I suppose. I'm still coveting the Clarisonic...maybe one day...when I feel like dropping $200 on a spinning brush :)

Breann said...

Still using the wonder bar?

Cin said...

I love this product! I got a facial the other day and they used the Clarisonic. I couldn't tell the difference.

Ok, that was my testimonial for the day. lol.

Cheryl E. said...

Awesome. I have been eyeing the Clairisonic for a while now but not loving the price tag. I will have to check this out :)

Ben and Katie said...

I have it and I love it! It makes your face feel so smooth! I have used the sample cleanser they included and mine and both seem to work the same. I also just used it on my man while he is in the hospital to help get the dead skin off...one time and it worked like a charm!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

ohhhh ive been dying to try! i'm an olay girl!