Tuesday, March 8, 2011

springing

I'm excited that spring is just around the corner. Good weather, daylight saving time, flowers. I'm not looking forward to the dreaded pollen though. I am slowly learning to shoot in manual mode on my Rebel and desperately need the practice so I whipped out the camera this weekend to take pics of the blooms around our house.


My azaleas are also blooming, but I forgot to snap a pic of them. Maybe I'll practice more next weekend. As for now we're off for P's two month check up and shots. I can't believe it ... my baby is two months old. Sigh.

4 comments:

Breann said...

Be ready - he will be pretty sleepy and maybe a little extra cranky after the shots and will more than likely run a low fever. Logan took a 3 hour nap after his shots!

Missy said...

Great pics!
I am finally signed up or a photo workshop (ClickWorkshops) in May, so I can learn to use my new camera!!

fittingbackin said...

Beautiful pictures! I"m so ready for spring as well!

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

Gorgeous pictures! I wish we had flowers already! I am so ready for spring too! The cherry blossoms come out in DC at the end of the month and I can't wait!