Monday, April 18, 2011

preston's birth announcement

I just realized I never shared Preston's announcement. I ordered them from my go-to site, Pear Tree Greetings (love, love, love this website).

I kept a theme using the green toile for both his announcements and his thank you cards. I love the way they turned out. 


By the way, after reading about some incidents on Kelly's Korner (where photos of her girls were used by other people), I will be adding more of an obnoxious watermark on my photos of my Sweet P. Sorry, but it has to be done.


7 comments:

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

i don't the photo of babies stealing...(or kids..family etc) i guess i still photos when i google search objects...but i'd never steal ppl! ugh!

i too just recently started using watermarks. annoying really!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I'm so glad you watermark your photos - it is vital for your safety and for Preston's!!! :)

I have my announcement on the fridge! Look at is every day! That little grin melts my heart!

Jumping Jack said...

I loved his announcements! So cute! It's still on our fridge too.

I guess I should start watermarking too. I hate it! Why do people have to be so dishonest/bad?

How is work going?

Happiness Is... said...

Adorable! I didn't read the Kelly's Korner thing, but I guess I should be watermarking pictures, too...is it hard? What program do you use?

I need to try Pear Tree as well :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

SO BEAUTIFUL♥

In this wonderful life... said...

precious!

Missy said...

I smile everytime I see this on my fridge!!