Tuesday, April 5, 2011

product of the week: Olay eye transforming cream


via
Buy this! It's affordable, and it helps illuminate those dark circles and de-puff (is that a real word?) the bags under my eyes. Gone are the days of spending too much money for over-priced eye cream. I bought this after reading a review where Amanda Peet raved about it and have been pleasantly surprised. Some days I don't even have to use this stuff  because this Olay cream works so well for me.

Happy shopping.

disclaimer: Olay did not compensate me in any way for this post. However, I will gladly accept more of this stuff should a representative from Olay ever read this :)



8 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I'm going to have to try this!! I am a SUCKER for beauty products!!! :)

Jules said...

Mama needs this in the worst kind of way!! My concelear is not doing the trick anymore :) Thanks for sharing!

Shannon said...

Need something...I'm always so tired looking! Wonder why? Haha!

XO

French Lover said...

Thank you for sharing !! I just bought a La Roche Posay eye cream but I'm always looking for more options !
This ones sounds great, I wonder if it exists in France..

Breann said...

And now.. it's on my Target list. Esp since my baby refuses to sleep through the night.

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

my mother only used olay when i was a little girl.....back when they only had the pink jar of cream. i use olay and can't wait to try it! does anyone remember their muliti vit for hair and skin.....my fav and they discontinued! boooooo

Big Fat Mama! said...

I once bought eye wrinkle cream in college, thinking if I started early I would prevent the wrinkles from coming. I've been looking at my eyes lately thinking I should have kept up with it! :) I'll have to try this out - I'm all about affordable too!!

fittingbackin said...

great product review! I currently don't use anything but water and concealer - I need to get on it!