Wednesday, May 4, 2011

guest post @ A Peek In Our World


I'm guest posting today over at A Peek in Our World for Brooke's "A Mother's Voice" project.  I love Brooke and although we've only "known" each other since late 2010, I feel like she's been a part of my life for much longer.  Her cutie pie daughter, Harper, got off to rocky start, much like Preston, when she was born with an omphalocele. Brooke's posts make me laugh especially her recent posts about the royal wedding, the mom uniform, and her new found freedom from the dreaded breast pump.  She most recently brought out my ugly cry when she shared and posted about her mother's day gift from her mom.  Enough from me, go check them out for yourself. Thanks for allowing me to post on your sweet blog, Brooke.



3 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

So glad you two have become friends through the blogging world. :)

daphne @ flip flops and pearls said...

Isn't it funny the friendships you find through the blogging world? It's even more awesome when you finally make a plan to meet, face to face! Awesome!
So glad y'all made the connection:)

Anonymous said...

HEY P !!! happy 4 month birthday!!!!!
you are something special I enjoyed my visit Monday. We got some great news that day
see you soon at pawpaw's lakehouse
Always