Tuesday, May 3, 2011

houston bloggers.

On Saturday I ventured out of my little comfort zone to meet up with some awesome ladies at a Houston blogger meet up.  Not sure why I was nervous because this was the sweetest group of women.  Thanks to this ole blogging world it felt as if I'd known some of them for years.  

I completely failed at taking pictures, but here's a group shot of these super cool women. 


Much to my surprise a blogger from my hometown was there. It was nice to have something so small but yet so significant (you would have to understand where we're from) in common with each other.

Thanks Megan for coordinating. I'm sure you've all seen Megan's famous closet all over the internet, but just in case you haven't you must ... repeat ... you must check it out below. 

When I showed this to Mr. Gherkin he replied "I'm sorry, babe. I've failed you haven't I?"
Ha!

11 comments:

Happiness Is... said...

I don't know what is cooler - that there are so many bloggers in your city or that closet. Wow!

Krystal said...

blogger meetups always sound so fun!!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

I would LOVE to meet up with everyone! :) I too, would be nervous, yet very excited!

That's a Sex in the City Closet! I want!

The Exchange said...

Loved meeting you sweet Tiffanie!! Small world huh? LOL!
Cheers!
Cyndy

Kit said...

Blogger meet up are so much fun!!!

amy darbonne said...

Loved meeting everyone, turned out to be such a fun group!
PS: I totally have the candle from Maggie's in The Woodlands too :)

Amy

Lisa Johnson said...

So fun! Ummm, that closet is amazing. I want to see what came in those Tory Burch boxes.

emily said...

So fun meeting you! And I thought I was already following your blog, but I guess I wasn't! (Looks like I'm your 300th follower! fun!)

Allison said...

I cannot imagine what her house looks like if that is her closet. FABULOUS!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

How fun that you got to meet so many bloggers!

that closet is amazing..

Megan {Honey We're Home} said...

I was nervous too!! We totally need to get together again soon!