Monday, May 16, 2011

weekly ramblings and pics.

My baby brother graduated from undergrad this weekend.  Really?  How did this happen so quickly? I can still remember holding him down on the bed when he was just five trying to convince him to brush his teeth and sitting at the kitchen table helping him with his math homework when he was in grade school.  Seems like just yesterday Tony and I helped him move into his first college apartment and I hid the tears under my sunglasses as we pulled away. Time sure does go by quickly and you only get one chance, only one time, to live in that moment fully.  Anyhow, I'm one proud sister.  Congrats, brother!



Since everyone (ok, so it was just my dad but still) complained about not seeing enough pictures of Preston in the last couple of weeks, here's your Preston fix.

first time in his stroller sans infant seat.
first time in a pool (it may be only 2 inches deep but it still counts, right?)
his Elvis lip curl


8 comments:

Daphne Hope said...

I am a new follower as of a couple months ago! I have enjoyed reading your blog! Love the Elvis lip curl!

daphne @ flip flops and pearls said...

bwahahahaaaa Elvis lip curl! I AM DYING OVER HERE!

I hope your Monday is great:)
Congrats to your brother, that is awesome!

A Big Little Life said...

Goodness gracious he's precious.

Kristin said...

So cute! Isn't it so much easier in the stroller without having to lug that infant carrier up to snap it in?

Krystal said...

preston is such a cutie!!! and congrats to your brother...isn't it crazy how time flies. so depressing sometimes!

Missy said...

He is getting so big and is so precious! Lovin that Elvis lip!! I will be home in June. Lets have a date!

Happiness Is... said...

EEEEEK - how is he big enough for a stroller without an infant seat??? Time is flying!

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

Congrats to your brother! I felt exactly the same pride a week ago when my baby brother graduated! :)