Friday, June 24, 2011

sneak peek.

 I had P's pictures taken in his two baptism outfits (his gown and his after outfit).
Here's a teeny-tiny peek. 


See his personalized shoes? One has his name on it and the other his date of birth.
Love them. 

He would barely let me put him down that day so of course I ended up in a shot or two (see new picture on the left sidebar).  And yes that is the top I just had to have thanks to Erika.  (that girl certainly knows how to throw a girl on a budget off course). 

I just took him to Picture People to have these taken because I had a deal for $18 that included a ton of prints I could share with family. Of course what I'm really waiting on are our pictures from Kristy because you see these above don't even begin to compare to Kristy's quality. Here's a sneak peek of those.  

Have a happy weekend.  

8 comments:

Missy said...

Love. Love. Love!
Where did you get those shoes?

Jenn Smith said...

He is precious!! I can not believe he is getting so big!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

These are so cute!!!!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

These two pictures are so beautiful, however the link you posted that Kristy took... Not only did they melt my heart completely but I just busted out in tears. Preston is a gift from GOD. The family picture witht he book, Tiffanie it's the greatest picture I've ever seen before.
You have a beautiful family♥

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

ok those shoes are adorable! love the sidebar pic! both of you look gorgeous! (such a proud momma)

love me some P pics

Live Joyful said...

Those pictures Kristy took are absolutely stunning!!! Wow!

Lynett said...

He is such a cutie-patootie!

Life Behind the Ivy said...

SO CUTE!!! Preston is precious and the pictures from Urban Grace were AMAZING!!!