Wednesday, June 29, 2011

wednesday lovings.

click on picture above to visit Jamie's blog.
I'm currently loving some sauvignon blanc.  I tend to be more of a red wine type of gal, but this heat has me craving a cool glass of sauvignon blanc.

{via}

I'm loving this mini me adirondack chair that Mr. Gherkin bought P on Sunday.  Love the fun green color, and who doesn't love the look of adirondack chairs.  (Lowe's less than 10 buck and made from recycled material).


I'm loving all things seersucker especially when it comes to my boys.


Finally, I'm loving that P's baptism is this weekend.  This is a dream come true.


12 comments:

Missy said...

Love me some seersucker too!!
Yay for P's Baptism! I know this will be such a special weekend for you and your family!! I will be thinking about yall!! Sending lots of kisses to little man!! xo

Chicago Cuisine Critique said...

Your little one is adorable! Love that mini adirondack chair. Happy Wednesday! :)

*Kelly* said...

Love your little guy in the adirondack chair. Is that a golf hole/flag thingy on his shirt? (Sorry i am spacing what those are called)

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

fantastic about this weekend happy days! love p's new chair!!!!great job daddy-o

Leah said...

Preston is getting so big! I want a a wine rack like that in my kitchen!

Newlywed and Decorating said...

Love Preston's little chair! He looks so cute sitting in it! :)

Lori said...

Oh that chair is too cute! and I love seersucker too :) Preston is absolutely adorable!

New follower, please stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Mama said...

P is such a stud! I love him!

Cin said...

You have the most adorable baby in the world. Happy Wednesday...now Thursday :)

Happiness Is... said...

He is so cute! I hope the baptism goes well!

Brooke said...

Your blog is so so cute!! Precious little bitty too! :)Glad to have found you!

Amanda Klein said...

Mmmmm, summer wines!