Monday, July 4, 2011

happy half-year birthday, Preston!

 It's 10:11 a.m. here which means that exactly 6 months ago Preston took his first (and perfect) breath in this world. 

Turned out that his 6 month sticker was blue and white so I threw in some red for the 4th of July festivities.

Looks who's sitting up on his own.  We stay close by just in case he takes a topple. 
"Why are you hiding in my closet, Daddy?  I don't need your help.  I can do this all by myself."

Happy 6 months, Sweet P!

10 comments:

In this wonderful life... said...

Happy half birthday to Preseton!!! :) I love we share this day!

Amber said...

Happy half birthday! :) He's so precious!

Anonymous said...

He's really an adorable little guy! Happy 6 months!

Libby's Life said...

Happy 6 months Preston! I hope you have a great day with your mommy & daddy!

P.S. did you find those pineapple swim trunks?! ;-)

Breann said...

Happy 6 Months Mister P!!

Happiness Is... said...

Oh my goodness, he is precious!

lindasjournal said...

Happy 6 months Preston!!

Missy said...

L.O.V.E. him!

Val said...

He is adorable!!

Kelsey said...

He is so precious!