Friday, July 8, 2011

pinnable me: pineapple love.


 Y'all know I love all things pineapple, right?

 So I'm linking up for pinnable me today at Paw Prints and Pastry Bags to show you my new pineapple loves from pinterest.





 
Source: etsy.com via Tiffanie on Pinterest



Source: ioffer.com via Tiffanie on Pinterest






How adorable are those pineapple cupcakes?
Yes, please, I'll take that pineapple necklace.
A pineapple would be appropriate for P's first Halloween.  No?
And the pineapples in a vase.  Genius!

Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

mrs.mfc said...

Oh that necklace is CUTE!! You need that!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

ThosE cupcakes look AMAZING!!! Whenever I see a pineapple, I instantly think of you!!

Missy said...

A pineapple for halloween, now that would be precious!!

I too always think of you when I see a pineapple (or listen to Cher!)

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

i'd give my left toenail for those cupcakes...i need a sugar/carb NOWWWW HAHA

Breann said...

We need to go shopping! Darn budgets...