Tuesday, July 26, 2011

product of the week: kiehl's facial cleanser


via
 I've been using this Kiehl's facial cleanser for close to five years now, and I LOVE it. My sister tried it about a year ago and was easily hooked.  I usually buy the big bottle (which retails at $26.50--- but I usually stock up when it's on sale with the Houston Holiday Card discount) and it lasts me close to six months.  I do still use the Wonderbar two to three times a week, but I'm loyal to my Kiehl's using it every morning and every evening.  


I did not receive compensation for this post. This post reflects my own personal opinions.

6 comments:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

Hmmm... I may be following you & your sisters footsteps. :) Thanks for this post.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I love Kiehls! Have yet to try this product. Perhaps I will give it a try soon! :) Thanks!

emily said...

I've never tried that cleanser before, but I love Kiehl's! And we stock up too with the Holiday Card -- since both me and my husband use their products, we get our money's worth at Kiehl's alone!! And save your empty bottles -- you get free stuff!

LAURA said...

Hey Tiffanie,

My name is Laura and I am brand new to your blog, and love reading it! I had seen Preston's prayer button on other blogs and I am now finally stopping by to say hello. His story is an inspiration and he is so precious!

I have a 2 1/2 year old son, Ryder, and I am due with a daughter this September so I love reading other Mommy blogs to get advice from. Kiehl's has wonderful products, and I will definitely have to give their face cleanser a try!

Happy Wednesday :)
Laura
laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Hi there-
I just stumbled onto your blog from Meghans. My son Everett was born with a less severe heart defect(aortic valve stenosis/bicusbid aortic valve), but scary none the less! We are also praising the Lord for Everett's healing and for an incredible diagnosis back in May after an MRI.

Encouraged to see the Lord's faithfulness through Preston!

Kristen

aaronandkristenwindle.blogspot.com

A Wedding Story said...

I have not tried this but would love to! Thanks for sharing!