Wednesday, July 13, 2011

product of the week: the tonytail

 I came across this faux hair piece at Sephora and decided to give it a try.  

{via}

It's called the Tonytail. I like it so much that it's product of the week this week.  I've always loved a clean looking ponytail with a wrap around, but I can't tell you how many times I've stood in front of the mirror, arms burning from holding them up so long, trying to perfect the wrap around only to have it fall within minutes.

These days it seems like I sport a ponytail every.stinking.day. Thanks to the Tonytail I don't feel so bad about resorting to the ponytail. 

This would be a real life shot of the tonytail and a real life (and blurry... sorry) picture of a six month old who was getting both of his bottom teeth at the same time hence the sad face.

P.S. Isn't the name cute?

The makers of the Tonytail did not compensate me for this post. These are my own personal opinions. 



6 comments:

Cheryl E. said...

I just might have to add this product to my next Sephora purchase. Thanks for the fun idea.

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

looks fantastic. love me some sephora too

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Oooo I may ned to get one of these! VERY COOL!

Loving that photo of P!! I could eat him up!!!

Lynett said...

Genius! Love it!

Allison said...

I went and bought one of these yesterday and had a hair appointment last night. When I sat down in the chair my hair stylist said, wow, did you do that? ha! Guess they really do look real :)

Michaela said...

Oh my gosh!! Love this idea!