Saturday, August 27, 2011

favorite august photo

I'm linking up with The Paper Mama's weekly photo challenge: favorite photo from August. Here's mine...


I've been trying to spruce up my photography skills and have been playing around with my camera shooting in manual mode only.  I will admit though that this photo was entirely an accident.  I have no idea how I got it  and I'm sure I'll never be able to recreate it (Kristy, help!), but I luurve it. 

I love those eyelashes and the texture (thanks to the sea salt...we were at the beach) in his hair.


Linky below will take you to more adorable photos.


The Paper Mama

14 comments:

Lauri said...

This shot is lovely. As I mom too, I understand why you love it.

The Bonjour Four said...

precious. i love this shot!

Mallory said...

Beautiful picture. I am doing the same thing with my camera. Most of my fabulous shots are usually just luck.

Danielle said...

That is a gorgeous pic, I'm so jealous of his eyelashes!

kristyo15 said...

We need to have a photography play date! :) Only requirement? It can't be 109 degrees outside.

Cheryl E. said...

What a sweet photo. Love it.

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

love him...terrific shot

Missy said...

Photo skills or not, Sweet P's pics are all gorgeous! Kiss my sweet boy for me.

Been thinking about you and sending prayers.

xo

Lynett said...

Beautiful pic! He's gorgeous!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Aww!! Love this photo of P!

Stefenie said...

Great photo! Love it!! Of course it helps that the subject is so stinking cute!!

emily said...

What a fabulous picture!

Kirsten Krason said...

That picture is adorable! Love the lighting.

Mary ♥ Mur said...


Hi there.)

Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
Nice post.))

I need your help (maybe again) ...
Do you anything about PayPal? If yes, can you say me about this system?
thanx.