Friday, August 12, 2011

pinnable me: falling forward

Pinterest is killing me lately with the pictures of all things fall related and the seriously delicious recipes that keep popping up.  For me fall can't get here soon enough (you know it's my favorite season, right?) and I'm never going to be able to shake the last 10 pounds of baby weight I'm still carrying with all those dang recipes being posted. 

S'mores, pumpkin desserts, dark nail polish, BOOTS, football...  here are some of my favorite fall-related pins.

Source: etsy.com via Haddy on Pinterest


I'm linking up with Stefanie today at Paw prints and Pastry bags.  Thanks for all the prayers and kind thoughts on my PawPaw.  Dialysis was started last night, and we're still waiting on answers to figure out exactly what is going on. 
Happy Friday!

14 comments:

Jessi said...

I'm dreaming of Fall, too! Our trip to Ireland/Scotland (which I must post about) had me in jeans and long sleeves...

Jules said...

I can't wait for fall!!! Or at least some cooler weather. I want one of those football onesies for B... too cute!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

Indeed. I'm completed hooked.
read my post from yesterday... my letter to pinterest is everybit true.

find me http://pinterest.com/JLDrew/

Leah said...

I've pinned all of the things you've posted. I'm in love with all pumpkin recipes and I feel the same way about Fall. Get here already!

ASC said...

That football onesie is too cute! I cant wait for Fall!!

Libby's Life said...

Great minds do think alike! :) Oh and I hope your pawpaw gets better soon! My grandpa is not doing well right now either... so I know how you feel!

Happiness Is... said...

That dress/boots combo is to die for.

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

omg that dress was so you...and me....and yes...i'm loving fall...it's my favorite season. orange is a rocking color! bring on the cooler temps too. (wondering if that will ever happen)

Anonymous said...

i bought preston to socks to match that onsie. just saying....

KK

Breann said...

You are so right, we COULD write each other's blogs!! I love that onesie and will have to find one right away...

Missy said...

Pumpkin cookies...yes please!
That dress...must have!

Let me know if you find that onesie...Park needs one too!

Bring on the fall!!

LAURA@laurasblondemoments said...

Tiffanie,

I usually love summer out of all the seasons, but being 8 months pregnant in one of the hottest Augusts we have ever had, I am OVER the heat and so ready for Fall to get here!

Love the pins you blogged about! Football, sweaters, boots, orange and browns, pretty foilage, and the fun Fall festivities to indulge in! Love it :)

Laura
laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com

Stefenie said...

As I am sitting here crunching on my apple I am really starting to think how unfair it is that I can't enjoy one of those YUMMY looking cookies you shared the pic of. Boo!! I want them now! Ha!

Also, I have that EXACT nail polish. In fact my toes are painted with it with white crackle over it. I love fall. Can't wait!!

Mandy said...

On these blasted hot days in Texas I dream of Fall too. Boots, scarves, sweaters, Red Wine, Pumpkins, Hot Chocolate, My Birthday, Thanksgiving... all my favorite things.