Thursday, August 25, 2011

product of the week: for diaper rash


Preston had a tad bit of diaper rash a couple of weeks ago. I'd heard that rosebud salve could treat diaper rash, and after trying a couple of those thick white pasty creams and still seeing some raw, red cheeks I decided to give the rosebud salve a try.  It worked like a charm, and things were soon smooth as a baby's bottom (no pun intended) once again.


It smells good, it's affordable, and it comes in a small container that doesn't take up much room on the changing table or in the diaper bag. Oh, and a little bit goes a long way.


6 comments:

Newlywed and Decorating said...

Good to know!

Cheryl E. said...

I am going to have to check this out. I had no idea what this stuff was even used for. Now I know.

Breann said...

Where did you find it? Could it be... Amazon?! ;)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I have learned so much from you! When I have children, I will be consulting you for advice and product go-to's!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

gonna get me some...wish i knew this after reid was born...he had the worst the first 2 weeks. i found some herb stuff at my midwife...but it was $10 for that sized tin ugh

aimeeo said...

They have it in a tube (like a lip gloss) at Anthropology! I use it on my lips, cuticles and blemishes! It seriously is magic!!!