Monday, August 1, 2011

product of the week: men's edition


In honor of Mr. Gherkin's birthday this Saturday, I will be giving him a shout out during the posts this week.  Up first I'm sharing one of his favorite products.

Think I'm bad, well, my hubby is also highly addicted to products especially all products pertaining to shaving.

He used to be a Kiehl's and/or Origin's only type of guy, until I stuffed his stocking with C.O. Bigelow Menthol Shave Cream this past Christmas.  He's been asking for more ever since.

via
I found it initially at Bath and Body Works (and actually snagged it for two bucks using a coupon during one of the holiday sales last year) but recently ordered it from Amazon when BBW sold out.

Looking for a gift for the man if your life?  If so this would be the perfect, according to Mr. Gherkin, birthday gift, stocking stuffer, or just because I felt like it gift.

3 comments:

Missy said...

I have seen this at BBW...thanks for the stocking stuffer idea!!

LAURA said...

What a GREAT gift idea! My husband loves all things to do with shaving and I will have to look for this online.

Thanks for the birthday/Christmas gift idea :)

Laura
laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

I get it. I missed his birthday, darn. Tell him happy late birthday! :)