Wednesday, August 17, 2011

product of the week: surprise, surprise.


Appropriately so my product of the week is my new Erin Condren Life Planner.  If you're on twitter you know that this little baby has been everyone's product of the week for a couple of weeks now thanks to the Plum District special. ha!

Well, mine just arrived and I'm linking up with Meredith at merry & bright with photos of My Life Planner.

{family name blurred for privacy reason}


Remembering what Emily said about these being life changing, I ordered a set to use with my planner.


Off to bed now with my daily devotionals and to get started planning my life, ha! :-)




9 comments:

ASC said...

So jealous! This mama needs an Erin Condren planner asap...especially with another on the way any day :)

Cheryl E. said...

I love my Erin Condren planner. Its such fun eye candy. Yours is so pretty too. I am loving seeing everyones selections.

A Boy, His Girls & A Big Dog said...

I ordered the very same one, and have been checking the mail several times a day...it should be here any day now!

Missy said...

Everyone I know who has one, LOVES it! I may just need to order myself one!!

the erin condren.com team said...

thanks for the great post!enjoy!

Melanee said...

i got mine in the mail last week and i'm in love!

emily said...

What a fun planner! And thanks for the shout out -- have you received the pens yet? If so, how do you like them?

Janna Renee said...

I don't know how I would manage my life without my planner!!!

Ben and Katie said...

Ok so is it a must buy? I am tired of having it on my computer because it's not always with me. I have to keep tabs on and organize bens therapy schedule, dr appts, army appts, nurse appts and my schedule and goals!
Need something fast!