Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What's P been up to?


Here you go, peeps (and yes, I realize I'm mainly talking to my dad).  Here's your Preston fix.

Mr. Gherkin and Preston accompanied me to a medical conference this past week at the fantabulous Hyatt Lost Pines resort in Bastrop.  My mornings were spent in lectures about wound care and antibiotics (jealous, aren't you?), but my afternoons were spent going round and round the lazy river in a tube with a baby on my lap.

this one's for you, Bubba and Dad.

The butterfly garden and an animal-filled pasture were located conveniently right outside our room.


This is Boo Boo, the llama. With a fro like that he quickly became my favorite.


Trooper, the donkey, and Preston were fast friends.


We roasted marshmallows for s'mores. They.were.so.good.


And since every post this week is supposed to include a shout out to Mr. Gherkin (here's why) ... thanks for making us laugh real hard all weekend, Gherk. You are one pretty funny dude.


Muah!


11 comments:

Melissa said...

That last picture might be the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

Trooper makes me nervous. All I can see is a big lick on the face when I look at that picture. :)
Glad you had a wonderful time. I'm headed over to see WHY Mr. Gerkin is being shouted out to this week. :)

PS- I order the wonderbar. So far, I like. Thanks.

Karah said...

He is so dang cute!! Love his little monogrammed john john. Todd and I want to go to Lost Pines sometime maybe next summer with MK. It looks so nice. :)

Missy said...

LOVE that last pic! Glad you guys had a great time!!

Kiss my sweet boy for me...loves!

Stefenie said...

I can't believe how big P is getting!! He looks so stinking cute!! Glad you guys have been having a good time!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

glad you got afternoons with ur men!!

boo boo was precious! i love baby animals... not so much the adult ones. haha

Happiness Is... said...

He gets cuter every day! Love the john john, too!

Sarah @Newlywed and Decorating said...

What a great place! Preston looks like he's having so much fun!

emily said...

looks like fun!

Megan {Honey We're Home} said...

So sweet! I have heard the Lost Pines in Bastrop is awesome and really kid friendly. We may need to take a trip there!

Michelle said...

YOU guys ROCK my world!!!!