Monday, September 5, 2011

easy canvas prints


The folks from Easy Canvas Prints printed my favorite August photo for me, and I love it.  Ordering was made easy with their super friendly and easy-to-navigate website.
They have a number of different options (different sizes and different wraps).
I chose the 8x10 size because I knew I wanted to hang/sit it somewhere cozy, and I chose the colored side wrap (in a warm brown) to create a pseudoframe since the image wrap didn't work for this close-up shot (image wraps do crop the photograph a bit).

Now I just need to decide where to place it:

on a shelf in our family room...


... or above my vanity so I can see that sweet little face every morning 
while I'm getting ready.

Thoughts?

Thanks Easy Canvas Prints for the printing and shipping of the canvas.




5 comments:

Cheryl E. said...

Aw it turned out so cute! Love it!

Missy said...

Love it! I like it on the wall best!

I am going to check out their site now, thanks!

Stefenie said...

I love it!!

Kristin said...

I think you should get another and put it in both places! A face that cute should be seen at every turn :)

Donald said...

looks great - will definitely have to check out their site.

love the wall version!