Monday, September 19, 2011

looking back.

After seeing Maria Fe's flashback posts over at Hello Jack, I sat down during lunch one day and went back through my old blog archives.  This picture was taken a year ago this week. I was 24 weeks pregnant.  It is probably one of my most favorite pregnancy shots.  I miss being pregnant.  **sigh**
(Hope Mr. Gherkin skims over that last part.)


Also in reading back at my old posts, I was a total basket case (rightfully so I think), but man I'm glad you guys put up with me :) I'm so thankful that all turned out so well with Preston and for my little family. We're beyond blessed.

Jeremiah 17:7

Also, if you have a minute please send up some prayers with Miss Quinn's name on them this week.  She's having a heart cath today and her open heart surgery is scheduled for next week.


5 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I don't think I've ever asked you ... do you guys plan on having more kids at some point? Or pretty content with just P?

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

I know what you mean!!!! I can still remember sitting in R's rocking chair pregnant ...rubbing my tummy imaging him in that room. deep sigh. I too looked at some photos a year ago now and miss my tummy too. I wonder if he was the last to fill my belly. (hope my hubs doesn't read feedback haha)

too bad you didn't have a crystal ball to tell you how his birth played out huh! I like to think that it brings us closer to God not knowing!!!

Missy said...

I remember this pic...precious! Can you believe our babies are almost a year?

By the way you may have thought you were a basket case, but I admired you every step of the way! Always so strong and always fighting for precious little P!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Is it bad that I still remember the first time you posted this?? You were such an adorable pregnant lady!

emily said...

What a great pic!