Sunday, September 4, 2011

mr. preston @ eight months


I'm amazed how much Preston has changed and how independent he's become in just the past two weeks.  He's crawling, pulls to standing, feeds himself puffs, rides in a big boy car seat (and ohmygoodness, why didn't we do this sooner... he loves it), and is getting the hang of the sippy cup. 


Finally gave in during our photo shoot this evening and stuck the sticker on the back of the onesie.  Guess it's appropriate since that's the side of him we see more of these days. 


This is by far the best age yet.  



7 comments:

Jay, Leslie and William said...

My son turned 2 in April and I've said that durning every stage, every year. Right now, I believe is the most fun, so far and I almost wish I could just keep him at this age. It only gets better, so enjoy every stage :)

Ashley Brooke said...

how cute! and the onesie is adorable! i'll have to get a similar style for my new niece!

Happiness Is... said...

Ok so I know he is your son, but seeing his feet looking so big in that crawling picture make me sad. In a happy way. Precious.

Megan {Honey We're Home} said...

It is such a fun age and it keeps getting better and better!!

Missy said...

Lovin me some P as usual!! Can you believe how fast time is going by? We were both just preggo a few weeks ago it seems!

Hopefully we will see you guys in October!

Cheryl E. said...

I do agree 8 months is very fun. Enjoy him :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Oh my! Look at him!!! I need to get my hands on him one of these days.

Hope all is well with the V's!