Wednesday, September 7, 2011

product of the week: affordable & great-smelling


I love (and I mean love) the Bella by Illume diffusers that are available for the low, low price of fifteen bucks at Target.  My favorites are the Vanilla Amber and Capri Olive & Lemonwood scents.

via
I stuck one of the vanilla amber diffusers in our closet and within a couple of days Mr. Gherkin was inquiring about what made our closet smell better than dirty sneakers so good.  Score.


No compensation was received for the writing of this post, and this post reflects my own personal opinions.




2 comments:

Cheryl E. said...

Now that C is crawling around and more mobile he likes to rip the wall flowers right out of the wall so this would be a good alternative to those. I didnt even think about the diffusers. Im going to look into these at Target.

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

i love your product of the week posts!