Monday, September 12, 2011

product of the week: clairebella iphone cover

I've drooled over the Clarebella iPhone covers ever since seeing them while browsing, Layla Grayce (which just happens to be one of my favorite online retailers and their blog has been a favorite on my blog roll for quite some time now) one day.

I initially used a Kate Spade cover for my phone, but it was a complete waste of money to be brutally honest.  It always came apart, and I know this may sound weird but it seemed slippery and I was constantly dropping my phone. So I broke down and order a personalized Clairebella cover (it was a end-of-maternity-leave treat for myself actually) from Layla Grayce.  It's yet to come apart, it's easier to grasp, and it's purdy.


Stay tuned for another fun product of the week next week.  Toodles.



5 comments:

taeandashleypark said...

I hate my Kate Spade cover too! It chipped within the first few weeks and it's just not durable. I was bummed because I expected a lot more from it. This one is super cute!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

soooo purdy! i bought a bigelow rose lip chap this weekend thanks to you! hee hee...

Jumping Jack said...

Too cute!

amy d said...

I have the Kate Spade cover...and am constantly dropping my phone! Too funny!

High Heels and Homemade Meals said...

Very cute