Wednesday, September 21, 2011

product of the week: southern pecan


My favorite coffee comes from a local restaurant called Buffalo Grille and is, hands down, their  southern pecan flavor.  We rarely venture out for breakfast anymore on the weekends (we prefer to snuggle with this little face instead) so when I discovered that Green Mountain made a southern pecan flavor I waited patiently until it was time to reorder k-cups and snatched them up.

{via}

My house smells so yummy in the morning. Did I mention that I get coffee delivered to me in bed every morning 'cause I do and it's awesomeness.  My husband rocks and spoils me



7 comments:

Texas Turnaus said...

We LOVE Buffalo Grille! What the heck happened to the one in front of HEB?

Crystal Renee said...

We do K cups here at work, and my favorite is the Caramel Vanilla or the Hazelnut Cream. Love them. I want a machine that uses the K cups. Where did you get that from? Would love one. We order from them too!!!

Donald said...

Oooooooooooh! Gonna have to try.
And LOVE Buffalo Grille!

Jules said...

Yum! Buffalo Grille is our favorite!!

Virginia said...

Must try this ASAP!!! Nothing makes me happier than twirling around my k-cup carousel and having tons of new flavors to choose from:)

Michelle said...

K cups are for Keurig coffee makers and you can pick one up almost anywhere now, Walmart, SAMS, Bed Bath and Beyond, I believe even Kohls carries them!
T- next time it's meet for coffee at this place you're mentioning! HEB carries that flavor too and they use real pecans ground up in it with the cocoa beans! Oh yeah!
Had no idea you Keuriged too T! :) xo

Kristin said...

Van Houtte has Pecan Praline too! MMM! So good! I am obsessed with all the fall flavors. I wish Dunkin made a Pumpkin Spice K cup!