Monday, October 17, 2011

i heart pumpkin patches.


I'm weird, but being able to take P to the pumpkin patch was one of the things I looked forward to the most this year. I can remember feeling a lump swell in my throat when we came across pumpkin patches this time last year wondering if we'd ever have a reason to visit a pumpkin patch. 

We've been blessed, though, and can never praise Him enough for our reason (and a pretty cute one at that) to visit our church's pumpkin patch this past weekend. 




Where's Waldo Preston?



Mommy, I've had enough.
I didn't get not even one smile from him thanks to that top tooth that is peeking through. Maybe next year.

And here are our picks - one for each person in the family.  Preston spent Sunday afternoon rolling his pumpkin across the living room and chasing it ... just about the cutest thing ever. 


7 comments:

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

I totally know what you mean!! I was at a pumpkin patch this weekend and there were so many little ones having photo shoots. So cute!!

Love the where's Preston shot :)

Libby's Life said...

He's so adorable! And next year good luck with even getting him to sit still for a second. This year I have pictures of my son running through the patch because he wouldn't stop for even a second for me. :( but he had a blast running from pumpkin to pumpkin pointing at them and laughing. So that's what I caught on camera.

In this wonderful life... said...

precious!!!! love the pics :)

not weird at all, I've ALWAYS looked forward to taking our babes :)

Stefenie said...

You are not weird at all. Silly!! Everything is so magical with kids....all holidays and big events because you get to experience it all through their eyes. Glad you all enjoyed it!!

Jess ♥ said...

Beautiful post!
I just bought a pumpkin myself on my lunch break today! I love this season!

Preston is such a combination of you and Mr. Gerkin! :)

------------------------------------
Only if you choose, head over to my post today:

http://ardjla.blogspot.com/2011/10/inspire-someone-by-guest-blogging.html

and sign up to do an inspirational guest blog. There are 8 different choices {if you wanted to join in}.

I'm going to start posting more guest blogs from the people who have inspired me... or will inpire me. Your story {P's Story} captured me from the moment I read it. I want the world to see different lifestyles & experieces from all over the world.

Xo - jess

Karah said...

love these pictures. He is getting so big!! :)

Happiness Is... said...

I can't wait to bring Thatcher, too! He is so darn cute in his orange longalls!