Friday, October 28, 2011

product of the week: burt's bees tinted lip balm


I'm so glad I discovered this just in time for winter and those chapped lips. We're faithful Burt's fans in this house, especially the Mister.  This is none other than their famous lip balm with a "hint" (and I do mean a hint) of color.  Best thing about this stuff?  With the subtle color it doesn't show up on P's cheeks after all those mommy-sugars.

via

My favorite shade is Red Dahlia followed closely by Hibiscus. 


*No compensation was received for the writing of this post. Just a product I love and wanted to talk about. Adios amigos.



2 comments:

Maria said...

Love Burt's Bees! Recently bought the lotion.for the baby and it smells great!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

u are bad for the pocketbook..i keep buying the things you tell me to...i mean mention haha