Thursday, November 3, 2011

agua.


Know what's so special about the word agua?


Come on, you have to know. 

Ok, I'll give you a little hint...  It involves this little cutie patootie. 


Yep, it's officially his first word, and it sounds so cute coming from those little lips! 

I'll be honest, I was a little saddened that it wasn't mama (which he babbles all the time but has yet to use it intentionally... same with dada).  

So agua it is... just two days before he turns 10 months. So does this mean I have a bilingual baby?

p.s. I'm going to have a bilingual baby (thanks to my nanny) and I'm not bilingual.  That should be fun. :)
p.p.s.  Thanks for letting me be a proud mommy today. 


10 comments:

Jessica Drew ♥ said...

Yay for Preston! Broke a record for me, because I've never heard of a little one saying that as their first word.

First time for everything! Congrats!

Breann said...

I bet it has something to do with Rosa! That's a good thing though! Logan's is "Uht Oh!" which is hilarious.

Single Mama said...

Awww that's awesome. I bet that Mama is next :) Great job Preston.

Happiness Is... said...

That's hilarious!

Virginia said...

Yesterday, I thought Britton was going to come out with a new word. He was playing with a little duck I bought him, and as he was turning it around in his hands he looked up at me all wide-eyed and said "A du- a du- a du-...a Dadaaaa". I just knew my genius child was going to pop out wih "duck". Unfortuantely, he had just discovered a new way to say his very favorite and constantly used word "Dada":(

Jules said...

What a smarty pants! :) Btw, I love his little fleece!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Look at him!! That's awesome!!

Kristin said...

HOLY MEXICAN GUACAMOLE! :)

Becca said...

That's amazing that it's his first word!!! He must be a genius right? :-)

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

haha that was too cute! as for bilingual..i was sooo hoping to know another language...my kids aren't so lucky

we have a friend who speaks only Portuguese to their kids and wife only english...their 3 yr old can speak both fluently