Tuesday, November 29, 2011

a little bit about mr. P.


We had a great Thanksgiving weekend.  Can you believe I didn't take one picture of my family on Thanksgiving day?  Mommy fail, I know. 

I did get my hands on our family portraits taken by none other than Kristy of Owens Originals Photography.  Of course it would be Kristy... No one else has ever photographed Mr. P (see here, here, herehere, here, or here.)

We broke out P's stash of Christmas pajamas (love!) and lit our first fire of the season. 




While home for Turkey day we took a cranky and sleepy Preston to see Rudolph, the red-nosed pumping unit, which has been a hometown tradition for 45 years and sends a ton of childhood memories flooding back.  Preston LOVED it!  He started squealing in the car as we pulled up.  The squeals continued off and on, but he mainly walked around mesmerized with big eyes and mouth wide open. Then he proceeded to stay up until 10 o'clock that night. Fun, fun! I guess he was just too excited to sleep. 

sorry for the awful iPhone pic, but you get the idea.  right?


Stay tuned for P's wish list... it's coming up tomorrow. 





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

He's such a cutie in his little puffy vest!! Love it :)

Jessica Drew ♥ Stilettos & a fishing pole said...

Sweet Preston, I love his PJs. :)

elizabeth said...

love love love his outfit!! so cute

Lisa Johnson said...

Too too cute. Can't wait to see what Mr P wants for Christmas. ;) Now, where is Mr. Gherkin's Christmas list. I was looking forward to getting some ideas from him!

Virginia said...

Mr. P looks like such a little man...of course, he's still his momma's baby, but I can't get over how much he has grown!!! Time passes too fast. Note to self: must go get Britton more Christmas pjs.

Ben and Katie said...

He's getting so big...cannot believe it!
You have a cutey on your hands!!