1. these tiny TOMS
2. tickle monster kit (ordered). Preston participated in a book exchange and has received some great classics for his library so far, but this one was too cute to pass up. I also like the Boogie Monster kit, but I think he will enjoy that one more in a couple of years. See pricing info below...
|I did my research on this and Amazon has by far the best price here.|
3. a new and personalized sippy cup
4. who doesn't love a ball pit?
5. a personalized wooden puzzle stool (ordered already since it takes 6-7 weeks)
Preston loved playing with his friend's (hi, Allie!) a while back so Santa put an order in for one soon afterwards.
6. this Melissa and Doug crawl tunnel since Preston thinks it's hilarious to crawl in between our feet and in between the chair legs.
I'm also super duper excited about his first birthday just two weeks later.
Two major events in two weeks... good for the economy... bad for my wallet...
BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT!
On that note, are there any toddler must-haves out there that I need to consider?