Monday, November 7, 2011

product of the week: a bath time essential.


While Preston has more recently started freaking out when water runs down his face, I tried and tried to come up with something creative to keep the water out of his face when washing his hair.  Well, my creativity failed me.  Nothing I could come up with worked and I was left with a screaming baby.  So I decided to risk it and buy yet another bath visor (the first one I bought was a complete waste of mula). 

On Friday morning, P and I headed over to my favorite baby store, Right Start, and picked up the Splash Guard Lil' Rinser for seven bucks (a couple dollars off thanks to a discount card).  Ohmygoodness, this thing made hair washing a breeze.  It took a couple of rinses for Preston to realize that the water, albeit on his head, was not coming down in his face and he quickly resumed playing with his rubber duck. 


 images via Right Start



7 comments:

Missy said...

Oooh. May have to order one. Park is not a fan of water in his face either!

Jessica Drew ♥ said...

How awesome is this?

Tiffany said...

this is perfect! Maddox freaks.out when water runs down his face! thanks for sharing :)

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

reid hates it too...so did lily but i always seem to drown them and shout "its ok its ok" haha this would be easier

Virginia said...

Must go find this product ASAP!!! Bath time has turned awful unpleasant lately...like almost to the point where I want to use earplugs. Britton use to never mind water and tear-free shampoo running down his face, but now he totally freaks out:(

Happiness Is... said...

That's really cool! Thatcher doesn't seem to mind the water in his face, but this seems more...humane!

Dianna said...

I am mentioning this on my blog today!