Wednesday, December 14, 2011

happy 11 months, Preston


(I'm late, I know)

Well, we all know what comes after 11, huh?

How in the world am I about to have a to have a 12 month old ... a one year old?

Seems like just yesterday we were mailing out Team Preston shirts, I was sitting in yet another doctor's office waiting to hear if he could stay put just one more week, and we were all flooding the gates of Heaven with prayers that this little boy would be ok. 

And ok, he is ...




Next up ... the big 1 year. 

The party invites have been mailed, the theme is set (hint, hint: he's a handsome 'rookie of the year' dontcha think?), the cake ordered, and the decor made and bought. So physically I'm prepared, but mentally, well, not so much ...



15 comments:

Missy said...

It has flown by too fast! What a handsome rookie of the year he is!!

A Big Little Life said...

Crazy how fast a year goes by! He's too cute!

Libby's Life said...

I know the feeling! It goes by WAY too fast... I am still reeling at the fact that my son is almost 19 months! Crazy!! But he is going to be the cutest rookie of the year I've ever seen! ;)

Lindsey B said...

What a miracle he is! One year is such a fun, yet emotional, milestone!

Happiness Is... said...

He gets cuter by the minute. I don't know how they are already one, but it breaks my heart, too.

Tiffany said...

he is just precious! time flies right on by...and it only seems to get faster! can't wait to see pics of his party :)

Mommyblogger said...

Those first years fly by too fast!! If we could just freeze time fora little bit. He's so handsome!!! I can't wait to hear all about his 1 year party. How exciting!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

He's almost one!? How is that even possible?

Paige said...

They grow up so fast and the big one year old birthday is such a bitter sweet time =) He is just precious!

Megan {Honey We're Home} said...

I cannot believe he is almost one already! It's so great to see him thriving:) When I just typed that- it auto-corrected to "driving" ha:) And happy Anniversary you two!

Jill said...

I think I found you on Lori's blog, cant remember but anyways, your son is adorable! And you are gorgeous! beautiful family!

Dianna said...

He is just too cute! I love those cheeks! I also love the new pictures on the left side of your page!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

his face is edible! time flew by....hello...can they slow the growing stage down now?

In this wonderful life... said...

HOW has it been almost a year?! Where does time go?? I just slept in my team preston shirt the other night :)

ashley said...

Crazy how fast time flies! Preston is absolutely adorable. :)