Wednesday, December 28, 2011

product of the week: holiday edition


I love The Family Christmas Book.  Following the template provided, you can jot down all of your special Christmas memories and celebrations year after year.  There are even places for a family photo each year and the yearly Christmas card. 


Here's a picture of our 2011 Christmas page. 


For those who don't have one but want one... I found some here, here, and here.  For you locals, I know that Bering's also sells them.  

----------------------------------------------------

Also, don't forget that the first product of the week link up is starting on January 19th!  There probably won't be any more product of the week posts until then, but don't forget to get your posts ready.  I can't wait to read them. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



5 comments:

Cheryl E. said...

That is such a great idea. I might have to get one of these.

Missy said...

I love this! Just ordered one. Thanks!!

Lisa Johnson said...

LOVE this! Thanks for sharing. I ordered one today!

Kristin said...

This is awesome! I ordered one today too! I'm a wedding planner and it is always hard to think of a lower priced gift to give day- of only brides, this is perfect!

Jenn Smith said...

Tiff- This is such a great idea to give for wedding presents or baby shower gifts! Thank you for sharing!!