Monday, January 9, 2012

documentation of Preston's birthday week.


We put his balls, all 200 of them, in his pack-n-play and he played his heart out in there. He even attempted to nap in there at one point.

He hung onto his birthday balloon for as long as he could. 

We took extra long wagon rides and enjoyed the beeea-u-ti-ful weather.

See this red hammer... it's what he reaches for and hangs on to anytime he's sick or teething (he cut a new took last week... fun, fun)

I sported my Team Preston shirt all week long.

Lots and lots of snuggling took place, of course.

Then we partied on Saturday.  Details to follow.
photo credit:  Kristy of Owens' Originals Photography


Thanks for all the sweet birthday wishes and for all your kind comments on my what's on my mind post. 

8 comments:

Stefenie said...

I love the pics. Preston sure is cute!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

What a birthday week! I love his shirt SheShe made him! So sweet :)

Lynett said...

What a special birthday week! He is soooo gorgeous!

♥Jess said...

Ohhhh, I swear this kid gets cuter & cuter. I feel that's all I ever say with every post but really.
P looks so grown! I love your choice of clothes for him & LOVE the family picture. Can't wait to see more.


I see such a combination of you & Mr. Gerkin in Preston!

Danielle said...

Just catching up, looks like Preston had a wonderful birthday! Love the ball pit idea, just ordered some myself from Amazon!

Happiness Is... said...

So cute, as always!

Candace said...

One year olds are THE best! So fun (and cute!)

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

haha that photo of him asleep with his balloon was precious!

can't wait to see the party!

i'm planning dude friend's right now...i can't believe our baby's are already 1 (about to be)