Tuesday, January 31, 2012

heart day bunting.


Remember the burlap bunting I made for Preston's birthday.  Well I left part of it up, cut out some white hearts from cardstock, and fixed them to the burlap in an attempt for some Valentine's Day decor. 




While the Gherkin was out of town Saturday, Mr. P and I had craft hour and made some artwork that I hung in the entry way.
i used card board from a toilet paper roll, reshaped it as a heart, dipped the end in red paint, & let P stamp the hearts.
he thought he was big stuff and didn't want me putting my hand over his.
that's one of the few battles i won though :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linking up with Becky  today for the DIY Craft of the Month.

9 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

i LOVE how you decorated your mantle. That heart burlap is gorgeous, and I love how you used what you already had for your crafts. How nice of your hubby to help too... i need to tell Andrew about this :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Adorable!! I love it, Tiff!!! :)

Jeremy and Megan said...

I love how your mantle is decorate! That picture of your baby is precious!! :)

What a cute way to reuse things you already have!! :)

Julie Danielle said...

What a great idea!

Happiness Is... said...

I am impressed he didn't smudge it more!

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Love this with the burlap! Favorite one I've seen by far!

xo.Britt
www.themagnoliapair.com

Lauren said...

I linked up too! :) just found your blog! Such a cute craft!

New follower!

xo

Lori said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! If I knew how to use Pinterest, I'd try to pin this to a board (is tha how it works?)

LOVE!
xoxo

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

omg love that he wouldn't let you put ur hand on his! haha

babies shouldn't grow too fast