Thursday, January 26, 2012

product of the week: Praise Baby DVD collection


I know I've talked about Praise Baby on here before, but I'm officially making it a product of the week.  Because it's awesome, that's why!

via

A friend (hi, Erin!) introduced us to our first DVD when Preston was just a young baby, and he's been a huge fan ever since. 

How huge you ask?

It can stop a temper tantrum by the first chorus.
It takes his mind of those aching gums when teething.
It keeps him entertained in his high chair when eating for a full 30 minutes.
He forgets that he's strapped into a car seat during long drives.
It's the only thing that can get him to sleep when he's not feeling well. 
Turn PraiseBaby on, and mommy's got 30 minutes to cook, clean, or fold laundry.

Heck, it even calms and soothes me.

You can check out some video samples here.
We own two dvds, and I have almost every album on my iPhone (available on iTunes).  Love them all.
Here's my sick baby who is suddenly all smiles because mommy turned PraiseBaby on. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your product of the week?  Link up and tell us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




13 comments:

Breann said...

Logan never really took to Baby Einstein so maybe I can try this! Bubble Guppies or Curious George are winners at our house though.

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

OMG LOVE THESE...i borrowed one of them from my neighbor and kept it for 6 months if not longer on purpose....i don't care how rude it was....HAHAHA lily loved them!!!

(I REALLY NEED TO PURCHASE MY OWN)

Mrs. Mama said...

never tried it! but i think i would love to check it out!

Stacy said...

Oh we LOVE Praise Baby!!!

Lisa Johnson said...

We love Praise Baby!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

These are our favorite!! We got them when the babies were only like 2 weeks old but now they are really into them. Listened to them to Alabama and back : )

Erica said...

I've heard so many things about these DVDs but never checked them out, will have to do it sometime soon! Love your blog, just found it through this link up.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I told my friend Jenna, her daughter is Liv who I always upload photos of about P loving these!!! She just ordered them from Amazon!!! Great POTW, Tiff!!

Brooke said...

We have the full DVD collection from a friend. We listen to it in the car and love the music but since we're still avoiding the television, we haven't ventured into the visual version yet. Definitely a good gift too!

Lori said...

Done. I've heard about so many who have these and LOVE them and keep thinking I need to get some for Luke. You've given me the final motivation.

BTW...I LOVE those sweet little pajamas on him. Luke has the same ones. Don't they look just SOOOO incredibly long for these little ones of ours???? How did that happen?!!?!!
xo

♥Jess said...

Remind me of this when our time comes to have a baby like your P. I know he was sick {hope he is feeling better} but those pjs made me smile. I love those type of PJs on kids. So cute!

Tami said...

I've heard great things about Praisebaby from so many people. I'm definitely going to add a DVD and CD to our collection!

Fried Pink Tomato said...

I have a 16 month old little boy, I am going to have to try this out!