Tuesday, February 28, 2012

housekeeping.


i got nothing for you this week except for a couple housekeeping items.
unless of course you're interested in a unbelievably fussy, molar-getting toddler who hasn't wanted anything besides yogurt, milk, goldfish, and to be held. didn't think so.

first thing is ...
get those posts ready for the POTW (product of the week) link up on Thursday. It's been a rough week so I'd love to escape with my laptop and read about some new products.  mmmk?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


second thing is...
the shabby apple giveaway ends on Sunday.  enter here if you haven't already.
and stay tuned for a stella & dot giveaway in the next couple of weeks.

hope you're having a good, teething-free week.  ciao.

4 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

You can send Preston my way!! I'd love to snuggle that little friend of mine!

I entered the SA giveaway ... I hope I win! Girlfriend needs a new dress!

Lindsey B said...

Poor Preston! Teething is so miserable for the entire family!

I just scheduled my post and will be linking up Thursday for the first time! Excited to share one of my favorite toddler products!

Amber said...

All that trouble to get baby teeth and they just fall out in a few years!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Hope those teeth come out soon so baby and momma get some rest!!!