Thursday, February 23, 2012

product of the week: body souffle


I've been wearing Laura Mercier's body souffle for years.  I LOVE the way this makes my skin feel, and her scents also smell ah-maz-ing. 

In the spring/summer I wear her almond coconut milk scent so I can dream as if I'm at a beach with blue waters all day long.  Sigh.  It's almost that time of the year already so I've started wearing it again. 

via

In the fall/winter I wear her creme de pistache souffle.  I've been told on more than one occasion I smell like a cinnamon roll when I wear it (which I can't always tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing). 

via
On a side note, this stuff ain't cheap so I usually wait and stock up on it during Sephora's friends and family promotion each fall.  
---------------------------------------------------------

Whatcha' got this week?  Tell us about it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




5 comments:

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Thanks for the recommendation, I will definitely be purchasing some soon! Have a great day! :)

Alyssa said...

Mmmm! I might have to look into this! I'd say smelling like a cinnamon roll is a good thing!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

i'll just come to your makeup cabinet and give it a try...great name laura haha

Ophelia said...

OOO coconut smelling anything is the best...definitely makes me want to lather up with oil and hit the beach!

Susannah said...

I LOVE the Laura Mercier body souffle- all their body lotions, etc are AMAZING! My mother in law introduced me to them a few years back!

Also, I just wanted to let you know, I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I love reading your blog and wanted to pass it on!

http://www.lifebehindtheivy.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html