Thursday, February 2, 2012

product of the week: chelsea girls lip lacquer


I can't remember which one of my friends pinned this Nars Chelsea Girls Lip Lacquer on pinterest, but I stopped by Sephora after seeing it on pinterest to try it out while Christmas shopping one day.

I tried it on, thought I loved it then, then browsed the mall, purchased some gifts, peeked in every mirror along the way, and decided I did indeed need it.  I'd been searching for that perfect nude color... you know the one that isn't too nude or too pink. 


I stopped back by Sephora on my way out and waited in a ridiculously long time to buy this. It was worth it though.

I haven't convinced you yet?  Well maybe she can ... she loves it too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Have a product you love that you'd like to share? If so, link up.  Remember it doesn't have to be beauty related.  It's a free-for-all. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





9 comments:

Missy said...

Its my absolute favorite!!

Jules said...

I'll have to try that out.... and I do the same thing with perfume and make-up at the mall :) You have to give it a test run!

Caroline said...

I'll have to try this!

Fried Pink Tomato said...

I want to try this too!! I love natural!

Melissa said...

I've been wanting to link up for awhile and finally remembered to do it...thanks for hosting! I totally want to try this also.

Ginny said...

That color would look awesome with my Prescriptives Deluxe Lip Pencil in Umber!! I need to take myself to Sephora to purchase one for myself!! Love your blog and have been following ever since you and Aly started Product of the Week!! Thanks for sharing and having a great link-up!!

www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Is it peachy? I would LOVE a perfect nude, but have to be careful about peachy with my olive skin, ha ha! Loe the product of the week link! I am going to have to start doing this...and checking out all the great stuff others recommend!!! Awesome!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

i'm always looking for the perfect nude...and i'm a glossy girl my self...i don't do sticks or colors....

whats the price tag on that baby?

The Wallace Family said...

I am not much of a lip gloss wearing girl...I am actually obsessed with chapstick. Do you think it dries your lips out? I haven't found a lip gloss yet that doesn't dry my lips out! Thanks for sharing just might have to try this one!