Thursday, February 9, 2012

product of the week: Colby Red wine


I know I've already talked about Colby Red wine here, but since we're in the middle of  CHD awareness weeks I've decided to make Colby Red the product of the week (thanks, Melissa, for the comment suggesting this... I love your idea).

Here's a recent article about Colby Red, and according to the article Colby Red can be purchased at Safeway, CVS, and some Walmart stores.


images: viavia

Can't wait to see what you've got for us this week!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



10 comments:

Ginny said...

Gonna have to go out and purchase me some....after the week I've had I really need something to help calm my nerves. Thanks to you and Aly for hosting this awesome link-up.

www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com

Cheryl E. said...

Oh I love Red Wine and the name Colby (thats my son) so I am going to have to search to find some :) Thanks for the great product idea.

Jeremy and Megan said...

I'm not a fan of red wine but my hubby is! I will def have to go out and get this for him to try! That's great that they support charity! Thanks for the rec! :)

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Still a household favorite here :) We bring a bottle now as a hostess gift wherever we go. My friends are going to grow tired of it! Walgreens is still the only place I've seen it, but now I'm going to have to scour the shelves at the other places you mentioned --- so glad they are expanding their reach!

Missy said...

I emailed everyone to purchase this wine last time you posted about it!! Maybe the two of us will have to share a bottle in a couple weeks!!

Lisa Johnson said...

We love Colby Red Wine!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

i'll enjoy wine one day again! haha

as for their cause! that's awesome!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Great Cause, Great Wine!! I have never tried this, but I trust your rec! I will toast to P's story when I do purchase som!

- Lesley said...

i just found out about your link up. i have been doing a product spotlight the last few weeks so i thought why not join up!
thanks!

Kristin said...

I'm gonna go search for this tomorrow! :) Lovin' the link up! Hope you are having a great week!