Thursday, February 16, 2012

product of the week: glow in the dark _____.


Glow in the dark pacifiers.

I mean, really, why didn't I think of that?
via

Trying to find a pacifier in the middle of the night, with a crying child, is quite comical and usually ends up with my snapping the Gherkin's head off because he can't find that blamed paci quick enough.

While at Babies R Us one day I saw these and thought what the heck, I'll give them a try.

Seriously these do not leave his crib. Ever. They are more useful than I ever thought possible. 
watching him sleep is my favorite.

What do you have for us this week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Seriously? Seriously? I really could have used these. We used to just dump 14 pacifiers in Quinn's crib and let her hopefully land on one. I can't tell you the number of paci's I am still digging out from behind her crib. And I'm with you - why can't I ever come up with ideas like this? One good idea and I could just sit back and blog forever and not work : )

Cheryl E. said...

Genius I tell ya! I know that feeling all too well. You just want to find that dang paci as fast as you can but its no where. Its like it fell into the paci black hole. Next baby I am def. getting these.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

OMG! How cool are those?! P always has the coolest things!!! Will you adopt me?!

Dianna said...

OMG I did not know these existed but I just might have to go get them! I would love to see if Cooper could find these on his own!

Maria said...

I totally invented these a few nights ago when husband and I almost killed each other over another lost paci! Guess someone beat me to the punch ;) Great find!

Mrs. Baker said...

o my gosh that is so clever! I need to invest in these!

http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

I think these are the best invention! Definitely a must for all those binky lovin' babes!

Julie Danielle said...

What a good idea! I love the little faces.

Dianna said...

I am linking this post to by blog today!

Lori said...

This totally makes me think of our Wubbanubs...we LOVE THOSE THINGS...totally the best invention ever and the reason I SLEEP!!!! Speaking of, has someone done that as a product of the week? I would LOVE to sing Wubbanubs' praises!