Sunday, February 5, 2012

project 365 {366} : wk 5


my captions, starting from top left, going across:
looks like he's ready to box
toys everywhere = happy kid
overwhelmed by all the kids at the park
the balls that Santa brought him are his most favorite thing ever
glad my recertification exam is over (let's just hope I passed)
sliding for the very first time
his sleeping buddy (you may remember him from here)
the pediatrician said a bottle a day is ok for another couple of months
my sleepy boys



4 comments:

Cheryl E. said...

So sweet! He is getting so big.

Missy said...

Love Love Love!

Lori said...

Congrats on recertification!

And can I say how much I love those pajamas? We had a couple pair in different sizes because I loved them so much but we're outgrown now. Sigh.
xoxo

Lori said...

I said congrats, by the way, because of course you'll pass!