Sunday, February 12, 2012

project 365 {366): wk 6

i love those eyes. {taken during his very 1st train ride at the zoo)
Sneaking some smocking in whenever I can.  Daddy's not a big fan, but mom's got 2 years to dress me in whatever she wants :)
Bookmark my brother made me ages ago (he's 23... I think... now). 
Sneaking in some play time outside when mommy gets home from work.
E.T. phone home
Sesame Street Live!  I thought he'd be scared.  He LOVED it. 
Didn't think it was possible, but this boy loves chips more than his momma. 
we made valentine's day cards & gave Mr. Gherkin an early v-day gift



7 comments:

Missy said...

I could just eat him up!!!
Wayne hates smocking too...to make it worse 2 ppl at church on Christmas Eve told him "your daughter is beautiful!" didnt help!!

Love all these pics!!

Happiness Is... said...

I love, love, love that fish outfit!

Kim H. said...

I'm laughing about the smocking comment - my husband HATES it - so I've never tried it with our boys. Now, should #3 be a girl... game on!

I'd love to take our kids to see a live show like that - I'm going to have to check it out and see if anything is coming near us anytime soon!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I'm with Tony - not a fan! Sorry, but a boy shouldn't be subjected to it! Now a girl, I can handle small doses! Definitely not a northern thing!

But P is so cute in it, nonetheless!!

Alyssa said...

Is that a Where's Waldo shirt he's wearing at SSL? I'm thinking the striped shirt and cane look like him, but I could be wrong!

Mrs. Mama said...

i think he is adorable in his smocking outfit! ive seen a few bloggers dress their girls in smockings... and i never understood it.... i guess i have never seen it around here {like Aly} said!

love all the pics! especially the one with mama and baby :)

The Smith Family said...

Love smocked jonjons, longall...well anything really. My husband on the other hand not so much. He gave me two years to dress him as i pleased. Now that those two years are up im so sad and have begged him to just let me finish out the winter.

P is precious! What a miracle :)