Thursday, March 15, 2012

product of the week: bumble & bumble texture


My hair is straight as a board.  It's funny, though, since having Preston I've noticed the tiniest bit of wave in the back of my hair.  Sides are still straights as a board though.  What's up with that?

via

I love the look of natural curls.  Isn't it funny that girls with straight hair tend to want wavy hair and girls with curly hair tend to want straight hair.  Grass always seems greener on the other side, huh?

Thanks to the texture cream from Bumble and Bumble and the waves Preston sent my way, I can now get a semi-wavy look. 

I've tried quite a few things.  Nothing else has worked like this Bb texture creme does. 

Can you see the waves?   They're not big, but I promise they're there.

You linking up or what?  Can't wait to see what you've got.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Well that's just super cute Momma! I might have to try it. My hair is about your length, maybe a bit longer, and I might be able to get some wavy texture with this stuff. Thanks for sharing!

daphne {flip flops and pearls} said...

Cute cute!!! I have curly hair (I know, who knew, right, LOL!) Gotta love a CHI :)

I hope you have been well & have an awesome day!
(((hugs)))

Stefenie said...

My hair was stick straight until I had my boys. After having Logan, my second, my hair got crazy wavy. I can scrunch it and make it really curly now. Crazy how that works.

Jill said...

love it! looks pretty!!

Just Jennifer said...

I think the wave looks good- kind of tousled but not too much drama! I'm very thankful to have curly hair AND the ability to straighten it every once in a while :)

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

I've wanted to try this one. I have wavy-ish hair so I'm hoping in summer it will give it a little more wavey beachy curl.

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

i have too much wave and want a bit of straight at times...(or just a day to not have to blowdry the kink out)

miss doing a product thurs since we announced sweet bean's sex....but i'm ready for next week...

Lynett said...

Hmmm gonna have to try this. I currently use Redken Ringlet and I love it because it's so lightweight!