Sunday, March 18, 2012

project 365 {366}: wk 11


I bought these.  They were just ok at room temp, but they were some kind of  delicious frozen. 
One day I'm sure he'll kill me for posting this picture, but it's ok, buddy, it happens to the best of us.  Trust me
On the organization kick I've been on lately, I managed to clean out a couple of drawers.  Now our k-cups fit nice and neatly in a drawer under our Keurig for easy and quick access.
this boy LOVES black beans. 
the pollen has taken over our backyard.  yuck, yuck, yuck!
It starts with sticks, so I hear.  It's only a matter of time before I find pockets full of roly poly bugs and frogs.
st. patty's day 2012




8 comments:

Missy said...

Poor P falling. But you captured it well!! Do you think you could come help me get organized??

Mrs. K said...

What an action shot! Ha :) Sweet little boy.

Alyssa said...

Yeah, it starts with sticks, and then they try bringing home a baby snake from a photo shoot in the woods. I put a stop to the snake ASAP but the toad made it into the car before I gave it the boot!

Lori said...

Ummm...yeah. So I have those cookies in the pantry and think I need some.

Right now.

At a11:05 pm. Sunday night.

HOORAY!
xoxo

tiffani LAUREN said...

All your pictures are adorable!! I've never tried the birthday cake oreos, I might need to do that one day, they look delicious.

Dianna said...

I saw those oreos at the store! Tempting!! Preston's hair is really growing lately!

Betty Washer said...

I covet your drawer devoted to K-Cups! Such a great idea!

Betty
www.Guard6.com

4Eighteen said...

What are your favorite K-cup flavors?

THANKS!