Sunday, March 25, 2012

Project 365 {366}: wk 12


Holy cow! We are already 12 weeks into 2012. How'd that happen so quickly?
sleeping baby's hand
I think my instagram caption went a little like this:
This boy loves to be groomed. He is his father's son.
He seriously cries if I forget to brush his teeth after bath time.
Doctor's appointment on Thursday and praying for a good report.
Don't mind a clinic that has foot rests and reclining chairs in its waiting room.
Their new thing... roller coaster style.

Mr. Gnome I painted during Sunday School's monthly mom hour at Mad Potter. 
I shared an ice cream cone with my little fellow this week. His first.  My one too many.

never too young to help out in the yard.
watching Sid the Science Kid. On the couch.  Big boy style.  How'd this happen so soon?


8 comments:

Breann said...

P looks HUGE on the sofa! Nothing is making them stop growing. NOTHING.

In this wonderful life... said...

so cute!! P is getting so big!! and I love your bright pants/jeans :)

Missy said...

where are those pants from? was it you or P who had the appointment?

Perfectly Imperfect said...

he looks WAY too big in that last picture!! and I agree with Megan. Love your bright pants!

Lori said...

Luke is all about the grooming too! Loves his vitamins, teeth brushed, lotion up routine after bath and he knows when we leave something out!!!! Aren't these boys fun??????

Lori said...

Luke is all about the grooming too! Loves his vitamins, teeth brushed, lotion up routine after bath and he knows when we leave something out!!!! Aren't these boys fun??????

Julie Danielle said...

I can't believe it is almost April! This year is flying. What cute pictures :)

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Such cute, cute pictures! Mr. P looks so big - can't wait to see him soon! Oh, and R&Q are OBSESSED with brushing their teeth. They literally throw a fit when it's time to put up their toothbrushes. I think it makes them feel grown up to do something all on their own. (and I just hope the good dental hygiene habit continues through their childhood!)