Monday, March 26, 2012

the rodeo.


I didn't think Preston would enjoy the rodeo and the animals yet so I didn't plan on hitting up the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo this year.  My friend, Elizabeth, convinced me otherwise and so we went. 
A great time was had by all. I especially loved the petting zoo and this little baby goat that I should've snuck in Preston's backpack and brought home with us. 
Now once we decided to go to the rodeo, I also decided that no matter how many calories I consumed I was NOT leaving the rodeo without some kind of fried dessert.  It was a tough decision.  I mean how is one to choose between fried twinkies, fried oreos, or fried cookie dough.  I opted for the fried cookie dough (see middle pic below).  I know it looks disgusting but it was worth every.single.calorie
P having a stare down with the wallaby above.  
cute friends.

Peace out, HLSR.  Until next year... 

1 comment:

Dianna said...

I had fried cookie dough and the State Fair of Texas last year and it was amazing!!