Monday, April 30, 2012

blood stained?


See these scraped knees right here?

It resulted in this ...


blood stains on a white cotton tank.

My sister, who happened to be visiting that day, said to dab hydrogen peroxide on it.  I did and vĂ²ila, all gone!  All white, no more blood stains, and no yellowing.


Just FYI, I did have to dab, wash and then repeat for a second time to get a spotless shirt.  I'm thinking I didn't put enough on the first time through the wash.

So there you have it ... turns out that one dollar bottle of hydrogen peroxide is not just for cleaning those skint knees. Ha!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh.my.word...we have skinned knees DAILY. Still figuring out that walking is faster, so he'll sometimes revert to crawling.

On the sidewalk.

Or patio.

Or driveway.

Good info to know!!

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

i don't know how many times this has happened to me to too...must try this