Wednesday, April 11, 2012

newborn nursery, french lavender, & lush gardenia.


Wondering what these three things could possibly have in common?

They're my new Scentsy scents for my new wall plug-in. 

Scentsy rep, Kaila, sent me the goodies. Thanks, Kaila.

Not sure what I was thinking with the whole newborn nursery scent. Guess I was feeling all nostalgic since my baby has literally transformed into a toddler in what seemed like overnight.  Smells just like baby powder.

Love the french lavender. Who doesn't love lavender?

Of course, gardenia is one of my favorite scents so it was definitely a top pick. Speaking of gardenia, check out our gardenia bushes.  This is the most blooms we've had since we moved in three years ago. Our backyard smells awesome.

Ok, back to the Scentsy review, I really, really love my wall plug-in which serves as a nightlight in my bathroom most nights.

The new Scentsy Layers hand cream was also included and was a very nice surprise.


* I was provided the above products free of charge in exchange for this review, though all opinions are my own.

No comments: